Instagram has half a billion monthly active users, less competition and a more engaged user base than any other social network. We at Socialtap, realize just how important Instagram is to a successful social media strategy. We also know, that due to Instagram’s limited API, it can be challenging for marketers (like us) to successfully show ROI for the brands we manage.
So our product team got together and decided to develop a solution for you!
Our new Instagram automation tools help you to:
- Generate awareness of your brand.
- Increase reach (by gaining more followers).
- Drive more engagement on your Instagram profile.
How our Instagram automation tools work
We all know that one of the surefire ways to grow your Instagram followers is to remain active on Instagram by posting at least 1 photo per day, using hashtags, liking at least 5 photos per day and following other Instagrammers in your niche. Socialtap's new automation service enables you to grow your audience and improve brand awareness while you sleep by automating some of the most time consuming tasks that are crucial to a successful Instagram campaign, specifically:
- Regularly liking relevant photos in your niche.
- Following Instagram users who are posting photos about topics in your niche.
- Keeping your profile clean by unfollowing users who don’t follow you back.
Getting started with the Instagram Automation App
Getting started is simple:
- Sign in to your Socialtap account, then visit +Services.
- On the right sidebar, click Apps.
- From the Apps available for you to setup is Instagram Automation. Click Add.
You can find the Instagram Automation app when you click to ‘Add Services’
- You will be presented with a set of options.
- Description: This is for your own reference.
- Instagram account: Select the Instagram account the will be used to automatically like photos and follow/unfollow users.
- Hashtag: Enter a hashtag that you would like to monitor for new photos.
- The number of photos to like each time: Every time Sendible checks for new photos matching the hashtag you chose, it will like this number of photos.
- The number of hours to wait between likes: Select the frequency with which Sendible will look for new photos to like.
- Automatically follow Instagram users: Set this option to ‘Yes’ to automatically like Instagram users whose photos match your hashtag.
Unfollow Instagram users who have not followed back: Set this to ‘Yes’ to automatically unfollow Instagram users who have not followed you back within the last 24 hours.
Simply select your industry related or niche hashtag.
- When you are happy with your settings, click Save Settings for the changes to take effect and let Sendible do its thing!
- You can also have Sendible send you an email notification every time photos are automatically liked.
Liking relevant posts is much simpler with this automation tool.
- Also, be sure to keep an eye on your Instagram reports within Sendible to watch your follower numbers grow.
By using this new Instagram automation, we gained over 35% of followers within two weeks!
If you don’t have a tool to help you schedule social media posts to multiple social media networks just yet, you can give Socialtap a try, completely free for 14 days.